Hurrayyyy. Its my birthday

For all the times You stood by me,  through all the years,  You showed the way,  whenever my back is against the walls and it seemed like it is over,  you made a way. through all travails,  you made me prevail,  for all sicknesses,  you gave health,  It is your breathe I hold inside of me. Your Blood it is flowing through my veins. Life didn't failed because you do not fail. You are still the same through the ages,  your Lo never changes... When I recount the seconds,  days and years,  All I see is you,  when other helps falters,  you stand solidly I gazing in the horizon with hands open wide ready always to help. From the rear, before me and on all sides, you are always there. What can I say,  what Can I bring than to surrender all of me,  two hands,  one heart,  one life to offer you,  two hands,  one heart,  that's what i give to you. you are the reason I live,  you are the one for me. Am overwhelmed by your mercies,  filled with praise and thanksgiving,  am turning it up. Praise Aldonai,  from the rising of the sun to the going down of the same....praise aldonai,  all the angels and the saints they sing praises to your name. I dedicate all that I have being and all I'd be to you. Happy Birthday to Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAY NO TO UNGODLY ASSOCIATIONS