Wisdom is key

Foolishness brings shame but the one who is wise is celebrated by everyone
Every foolish one can become wise

God is the Giver of wisdom and He gives it to everyone who asks
The path of the wise is lightened
But fools groops and stumbles all the way.

Wisdom brings safety
But the ways of the foolish is His destruction

Teach me Lord to walk in wisdom
Let every move I make bring me the desired results
Let me take a guided move
Let me not take steps in error

Walking by instinct destroys a man
Walking by divine leadings keeps Him

God, let me not make unwise plans
Fill my plans with wisdom

Foolishness is costly But wisdom brings honour
A man who fails never get pitied
Rather He is scorned for failing to employ wisdom

Take the pain to get the gain
All the sanes no one disdains
Sage brings fame
Never does it gets shamed



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAY NO TO UNGODLY ASSOCIATIONS